Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)
45 euros / person
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
• Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
• Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
• Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
• Have fun swimming around and exploring.
• Learn about the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Your PADI Pro will likely provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
Contact us to sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving program and get a Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide. Your Participant Guide explains the experience and lets you pre-study the safety rules and skill techniques your dive professional will review with you. You’ll also learn about opportunities to become part of the scuba community after you complete your underwater experience.
40 euros / kid
The Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds. A great opportunity for kids of at least 10 years old to use scuba equipment to breathe underwater while swimming in shallow waters and to have fun with bubbles.
Snorkeling for Kids 25 euros / kid
In Snorkeling, kids of 8 years old and up, have the opportunity to watch the sea life from the sea surface in shallow waters, while wearing snorkel and optionally diving suits.
45 euros / person
We organize daily diving excursions every Saturday and Sunday, in designated diving posts in Chalkidiki. Training in our coaching room and equipment choice are preceded, transfer with our company’s vehicle, diving and return.
Advanced Open Water Diver
400 euros / person
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
• Knowledge Development ( online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
• Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
• Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water.
Enroll in Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – and you can start learning right away. PADI Open Water Diver Online gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive computer-based program. Get started now!
You can also start learning with PADI’s home-study materials –
Open Water Diver TouchTM (a tablet app) or the Open Water Diver Manual and Open Water Diver Video (a book and DVD package).
Emergency First Response
500 euros / person
The service is available not only for divers but for everyone who desires to participate to acquire basic knowledge of first aid and CPR abilities in order to provide help in case of an emergency.
- Divemaster (650 euros / person)
- Emergency First Response Instructor
- Deep Diver
- Encriched Air Diver (Nitrox)
- Perfect Performance Buoyancy
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Wreck Diver
- Night Diving